- Final: Mike Trout, Daniel Nava stay hot in Angels' loss to Diamondbacks
- THE GAME: The Angels stranded seven runners in a 5-3 loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday afternoon in Tempe, Ariz. HITTING REPORT: Daniel Nava's first-inning double was his ninth hit this spring. He's batting .
- Daniel Nava: GOAT(of the first few days of Angels Spring Training, at least)
- Since about Saturday on through the moment I began writing this sentence, I keep thinking about Daniel Nava. If you had told me back in December that just a few games into Spring Training I'd have Nava on my mind this much, I'd have assumed it would be ...
- Daniel Nava goes three for three in Angels' 9-7 exhibition win over Mariners
- Highlights from the Angels' 9-7 victory over the Seattle Mariners: AT THE PLATE: Switch-hitting left fielder Daniel Nava doubled in two runs in the fourth inning after singling earlier in the game, both times batting right-handed.
- Nava fueled by unlikely rise to Major Leagues
- Daniel Nava weighed 70 pounds when he started high school. His coach gave his father the baseball from his first varsity-level hit because he wasn't sure Nava would ever get another one. He didn't just go undrafted.
- New Angels outfielder Daniel Nava's life in baseball a true underdog story
- To Angels fans, Nava may now be little more The Guy Who Isn't Yoenis Cespedes. There is no question the Angels went the inexpensive route in signing Nava for $1.375 million rather than ponying up eight figures a year for a left fielder with some name ...
Nava is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nava books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesheavy metal music instrumentation
light state of hypnosis
limbic system history
john jay governor of new york