Naval Mine Torpedo Mine
A selection of articles related to naval mine torpedo mine.
Original articles from our library related to the Naval Mine Torpedo Mine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Naval Mine Torpedo Mine.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Charge of the Goddess
- Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid, and by many other names: "Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Philemon
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from...
New Testament >> Philemon
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
Naval Mine Torpedo Mine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naval Mine Torpedo Mine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pentagon Officials Outline, Defend Fiscal Year 2017 Budget Submission
- Morin said that even with this drop the 40 vessels will provide “more presence than the legacy fleet” of mine countermeasure ships, postal patrol boats and the retired Perry-class frigates.
- Who Are Those Guys in Madis...
- Noticing that the bay was booby trapped with mines, Farragut chose to enter the bay anyway, shouting "Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" In naval parlance of the day, a mine laid at sea was called a torpedo.
- Surface Forces: Chinese Solutions For Naval Mines
- For every US submarine sailor lost using submarine launched torpedoes, 560 tons of enemy ships were sunk. During the mine campaign 3,500 tons were sunk for each U.S.
- U.S. Navy Christens USS Washington
- Other missions include anti-submarine and anti-ship warfare; Special Forces delivery and support; and mine delivery and minefield mapping. So far, 12 Virginia-class submarines have been delivered, 11 are in construction and five are under contract.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.