- Never too old to dance
- “The dance recital titled 'Nava Vidha Rama Bhakthi' is based on a beautiful old 'shloka' from the Ramayana, where there are nine characters depicting nine different forms of bhakthi to Lord Rama,” she says adding, “My grandmother had written down the ...
- Vyjayantimala — Star who can't stop dancing
- His suggestion gave me an idea, so I thought of doing 'Nava Vidha Rama Bhakti' in total abhinaya," she says. "It depicts nine characters from the Ramayana depicting their own form of bhakti.
- Remarkable Proficiency and Superlative Grace Mark Dance Performances
- Dr. Vyjayanthimala Bali presented a devotion and abhinaya oriented 'Nava Vidha Rama Bhakthi,' based on select shlokas drawn from Valmiki's Ramayana. Lord Rama was paid homage to with deep and rapturous love.
- Mumbai Diary: Tuesday Dossier
- Veteran actress and dancer 79-year-old Dr Vjayanthimala Bali gave a memorable performance in a skit, Navavidha Rama Bhakthi, from the Ramayana at Sion's Shanmukhananda Hall on Sunday. The evening was a part of Shanmukhananda's Fine Arts and ...
- Opportunity missed
- This year, 'Bhakti Yogam,' a thematic programme based on the concept of Nava Vidha Bhakti was presented. A new dimension was given to this work with nine young male dancers brought into the picture. Each was assigned to choreograph one segment.
Navavidha Bhakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Navavidha Bhakti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Navavidha Bhakti Topics
Related searchesfelix ehrenhaft biography
all the small things trivia
sperm whale distribution
hindi literature bhakti kaal