Navi Mumbai Rainfall
- Uran to brace for 48-hour water cut from March 15
- NAVI MUMBAI:After Navi Mumbai, Panvel, Taloja and MIDC areas, it is the turn of Uran town and its surrounding villages and industries to brace for water cuts. The MIDC will be imposing a 48-hour cut on Tuesdays and Fridays every week from March 15.
- Rains hit Mumbai in March; trees fall in several areas
- There was heavy downpour in Vasai-Virar on the intervening night of Thursday and Friday, while moderate rainfall was observed in Andheri, Juhu, Malad, Kandivli, Thane, Powai areas last morning. Navi Mumbai too saw moderate rainfall. The Indian ...
- Rain parched Mumbai finally receives good showers, more in the offing
- Residents of the city had been complaining of hot and humid weather conditions and were in desperate need of some rainfall. Now, it seems like rain gods have finally answered their prayers. Areas including Navi Mumbai have already begun to receive rain ...
- King of fruits arrives, sells at Rs 1000 to Rs 2000 per dozen
- NAVI MUMBAI: The season's first batch of Alphonso mangoes has started arriving at the APMC wholesale market in Vashi to cater to the Mumbai market and for export. With 5,000 boxes of green, raw Alphonso mangoes arriving daily in the wholesale market ...
Navi Mumbai Rainfall is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Navi Mumbai Rainfall books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.