- Navratri 2015: Hindus Celebrate The Mother Goddess During The Festival Of Nine
- Navratri is the Hindu festival of nine nights dedicated to the glorification of Shakti, the feminine form of the Divine. During these nine nights, the mother goddess is worshipped in nine different forms.
- Happy Navratri 2015: Our 6 Unique Vrat Recipes that Make Fasting Fun
- Happy Navratri 2015: Our 6 Unique Vrat Recipes that Make Fasting Fun When you think of Navratri, do you instantly envision piping hot pakodas and aloo puri? Do you start craving scrumptious sabudana khichdi? Well, it does get so predictable after a while.
- Navratri 2015: Get The Best Deals at These 10 Restaurants in Delhi
- The Hungry Monkey's Chef Noah Barnes says, "Keeping in mind the dietary restrictions and traditional preparations, our Navratri menu has been designed to give it a new flavor, texture and taste". So what's on the menu? Mouth-watering Tapioca Sago ...
- Navratri 2015: Significance of the 9-day Indian festival
- Navratri is an auspicious Hindu festival specifically dedicated to the worship of Goddess Durga.
- See the Elaborate Hindu Dances of Navratri
- It is a familiar sight across the western Indian state of Gujarat. Every year, starting on Oct.
Navratri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Navratri books and related discussion.