A selection of articles related to nazarite.
Original articles from our library related to the Nazarite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nazarite.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Nazarite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nazarite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Doctrine of the Nazirite
- I will have you know that it made me grimace to render the transliteration as Nazirite as opposed to Nazarite; when you learn.
- 1 Preamble 2 Introduction 3 Hannah's problem 4 Hannah seeks a
- her a child, but that this child must be a Nazarite from birth and would be used by God to Being a Nazarite involves making a vow of separation to the Lord.
Suggested News Resources
- Senior Moments program meets
- It told the story of Samson, who was to be a Nazarite to God from birth to the day of his death.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nazirite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Hebrew Bible, a nazirite or nazarite, (in Hebrew: נזיר, nazir), refers to one who took a vow described in Numbers 6:1-21.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Nazarite
- The name given by the Hebrews to a person set apart and especially consecrated to the Lord.
- JewishEncyclopedia.com - NAZARITE:
- One who lives apart; one who has made a vow of abstinence; in the former sense used as early as ...
- The Nazarite Site
- A Set-Apart Place For A Set-Apart People - Sect of the Nazarenes & Followers of the Way.
- Nazarites | That the World May Know
- Dec 22, 2008 Early in the history of Israel, God established the Nazarites as a unique category of people. They were totally devoted to his service (Num. 6).
mestre cobra mansa
japanese language sentence structure
common sense pamphlet quotations