A selection of articles related to nazarite.
Original articles from our library related to the Nazarite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nazarite.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Nazarite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nazarite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Doctrine of the Nazirite
- I will have you know that it made me grimace to render the transliteration as Nazirite as opposed to Nazarite; when you learn.
- 1 Preamble 2 Introduction 3 Hannah's problem 4 Hannah seeks a
- her a child, but that this child must be a Nazarite from birth and would be used by God to Being a Nazarite involves making a vow of separation to the Lord.
Suggested News Resources
- Senior Moments program meets
- It told the story of Samson, who was to be a Nazarite to God from birth to the day of his death.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nazirite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Hebrew Bible, a nazirite or nazarite, (in Hebrew: נזיר, nazir), refers to one who took a vow described in Numbers 6:1-21.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Nazarite
- The name given by the Hebrews to a person set apart and especially consecrated to the Lord.
- JewishEncyclopedia.com - NAZARITE:
- One who lives apart; one who has made a vow of abstinence; in the former sense used as early as ...
- The Nazarite Site
- A Set-Apart Place For A Set-Apart People - Sect of the Nazarenes & Followers of the Way.
- Nazarites | That the World May Know
- Dec 22, 2008 Early in the history of Israel, God established the Nazarites as a unique category of people. They were totally devoted to his service (Num. 6).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.