A selection of articles related to nazarite.
Original articles from our library related to the Nazarite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nazarite.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Nazarite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nazarite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lou Engle Sees Another Jesus Movement Rising
- He says he saw in the Spirit a corresponding move of young people—a John-the-Baptist, Nazarite generation—who would go to the National Mall and fast and pray as the older men had.
- The Christian Argument Against Alcohol
- A Nazarite could not drink alcohol or any product of the grapevine. They could not eat grapes. They could not cut the hair on the head, and had to avoid touching dead bodies.
- Hurt and hope collide in northern Iraq
- Christian homes in Mosul were marked with the Arabic letter “N” for Nazarite and “Property of the Islamic State.” (Image, caption courtesy Vision Beyond Borders). “[Mohammed and his wife] continued to follow Christ.
- Torah Codes Revealed and the Nazarites of the Book of Numbers
- Then, Rabbi Tuly Weisz of Breaking Israel News joins Ari and Jeremy to discuss the meaning of being a “Nazarite,” as described in the Book of Numbers. Why was Samson, the most famous Nazarite in the Bible, considered to be among the greatest judges in ...
- MainJudaismThe Lessons of the Nazarite
- We are living in times wherein history is unfolding in biblical proportions. A people battered and broken come together and build a nation like skeletons being recovered with sinews and flesh. A people dispersed and spread out throughout the world are ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.