- Jesus, Joseph, and Nazirite Vows
- In his contribution to Searching the Scriptures, Roger Aus examines Mark 14:25 (Jesus says, “I will never again drink the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God”).
- Writer Roxane Gay Alleges "Threats of Censorship" at SLU, Takes on Abortion
- Regarding God's command to the woman who later bore Samson, to not drink wine, her "child" would be a Nazirite "from the womb," for a Nazirite is a person who, among other things, does not drink alcohol.
- Biblical Tours: Judean Plain Part I – The Grave of Samson
- Biblical Tours is a special series highlighting a collection of sites in the Holy Land as told by Israel's very own tour guide, Gary Littwin. Familiar passages will literally take on new life and new meaning.
- Biblical Evidence for Lent
- Numbers 6:1-4 And the LORD said to Moses, “Say to the people of Israel, When either a man or a woman makes a special vow, the vow of a Nazirite, to separate himself to the LORD, he shall separate himself from wine and strong drink; he shall drink no ...
- What did Jesus really look like?
- Jewish men who had unkempt beards and were slightly long-haired were immediately identifiable as men who had taken a Nazirite vow.
Nazirite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nazirite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmati geography and information
calvin klein advertising
kidney collecting duct system
tony robbins bibliography
dream symbol killing