- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- This summer marks the 50th anniversary of the Monkees' television series and the release of their debut single "Last Train To Clarksville," and the group will celebrate by releasing their new album Good Times!
- The initial state of the human gut microbiome determines its reshaping by
- Full figure and legend (123 K ). A unique observation from our metagenomic data was that exposure to the antibiotic selected for specific alleles of resistance genes as exemplified by the blaCfxA-6 variants detected in P3, P4, P14 and P19.
- The definitive ranking of all 7 'Star Wars' movies
- Unless you've been held captive by a Wampa, imprisoned detention I block AA-23 on the Death Star or eaten by the Sarlacc — we see you there, Boba Fett, keep hope alive — it's probably not news that there is a Star Wars movie out this week. Episode VII.
- Brad Keselowski wins at Texas to give Penske Xfinity owners' title
- Lap Leaders: B.Keselowski 1-8; A.Dillon 9-54; K.
- Genome-wide selective sweeps and gene-specific sweeps in natural bacterial
- Merged reads from all samples collected between 2007 and 2009 were pooled by layer into two combined assemblies using SOAPdenovo (Luo et al., 2012) with k-mer sizes of 107, 111, 115, 119, 123 and 127 (Supplementary Table S5). Contigs from ...
Nc 123k is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nc 123k books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.