- Italy puts Neapolitan pizza-making forward for Unesco recognition
- Italy has put forward the Neapolitan pizza as a candidate for inclusion in UNESCO'S cultural heritage list for next year.
- Italy Wants Unesco to Give Neapolitan Pizza the Respect it Deserves
- Anyone who's had real Neapolitan pizza can attest to its majestic qualities, and now Italy wants its beloved foodstuff to be officially recognized as a global treasure.
- Fantasy casting for Elena Ferrante's Neapolitan novels on TV
- Fans of Elena Ferrante will greet news that her Neapolitan novels are being made into a TV show with equal parts excitement and apprehension. Reassuringly, the people who adapted Roberto Saviano's Gomorrah for TV are involved, as is the reclusive ...
- Owner of Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina Begins Early Prefix Dinner
- Chef Carla Pellegrino, owner of Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina in Henderson, is presenting “Carla's Early Dinner Prefix.” The special three-course dinner menu will be available every Monday through Saturday from 5 to 6p.m.
- The San Gabriel Valley's Best Neapolitan Pizzeria Is No More
- It's a sad end for Bollini's Pizzeria Napolitana in Monterey Park, as Yelp now reports the restaurant has closed. You'll find further confirmation of the shutter on the Bollini website, where a long goodbye has been pinned to the front.
Neapolitan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neapolitan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesphysical fitness military-style
conan the barbarian textual history
sanskrit name dictionary
marketing criticism of marketing
music of england sea shanties
the caves of steel plot summary