A selection of articles related to near.
Original articles from our library related to the Near. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Near.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I. 27:2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan,...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids. 33:2 And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Near is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Near books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SECY-11-0093 - Enclosure: The Near-Term Task Force Review of
- Jul 12, 2011 Over the past 4 months, the Near-Term Task Force has devoted .
- Hotels Near UCLA
- Hotels Near UCLA.
- Filtering Image Spam with Near-Duplicate Detection
- spam messages and then use fast near-duplicate detection filters to detect the ters using different near-duplicate detection techniques in our prototype system.
- Near-death experience in survivors of cardiac arrest: a prospective
- Background Some people report a near-death experience. (NDE) after a life- threatening crisis.
Suggested News Resources
- Areas near Japan nuclear plant may be off limits for decades
- Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO)'s handout shows a worker in protective gear measuring radiation levels at the bottom of a ventilation stack standing between Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant's No.1 and No.
- Big Asset Sale Near at Bank of America
- The state court had imposed a deadline of Tuesday for any objections to the agreement. A version of this article appeared in print on August 27, 2011, on page B1 of the New York edition with the headline: Big Asset Sale Near At Bank of America.
- OIL FUTURES: Crude Down Near $84.50 As Market Awaits Bernanke Talk
- By David Bird Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--Crude oil futures prices were weaker near $84.
- After Taking Libya Town, Rebels Hope End Is Near
- Rebel fighters near the Brega oil refinery earlier this week. The rebel forces took Brega without much of a fight in the end, and have added to their weaponry as loyalists have retreated.
Suggested Web Resources
- Near-Earth Object Program
- NASA NEO Program Office at JPL. Overview, press releases, FAQ, 3D orbit viewer.
- Near - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- at, within, or to a short distance or time <sunset was drawing near>. 2. : almost, nearly <was near dead>.
- Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife
- This website profiles the most profound near-death experiences ever documented along with supporting scientific, metaphysical, and religious material .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspirits dictionary
founding of rome aeneas and julus