A selection of articles related to near.
Original articles from our library related to the Near. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Near.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I. 27:2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan,...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids. 33:2 And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Near is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Near books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Man arrested near Biden incident guilty of fighting cop
- A Hockessin man arrested about 30 minutes after multiple shots were fired near Vice President Joe Biden's Greenville home last year was found guilty of charges unrelated to the gunfire incident. A Court of Common Pleas jury on Tuesday found 58-year-old ...
- Ponies Back Home After Running Free Near Turnpike in NW Miami-Dade
- It was an unusual sight in northwest Miami-Dade Wednesday when a group of ponies got loose and went for a run near the Florida's Turnpike. (Published 2 hours ago). A group of ponies are back home after they broke loose and ran free for nearly an hour ...
- San Jose: Police find man dead inside home near Communications Hill where
- SAN JOSE -- A SWAT team found a man dead inside a home near Communications Hill where officers earlier Wednesday had heard a gunshot coming from inside, according to San Jose police. Officers were dispatched at 8:23 a.m.
- Study: teens who live near a Planned Parenthood are less likely to drop out of
- Teenage girls who live near a Planned Parenthood clinic are 16 percent less likely to drop out of high school, a new study finds.
- DC area forecast: Springing through the 70s to near 80; weekend showers?
- Today (Wednesday): Our spring fling should continue to deliver as advertised today, with morning temperatures quickly rising through the 50s and into the 60s, and afternoon highs surging to near 80 to the low 80s.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnoun dictionary
john searle intentionality
eucalyptus cultivation and uses
don juan early don juan literature