A selection of articles related to nebethetepet.
Original articles from our library related to the Nebethetepet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nebethetepet.
- A Helipolitan deity, 'Mistress of offering' or 'Mistress of the Vulva', a manifestation of Hathor and sometimes linked to the Creator god Atum as his female creative counterpart. Also sometimes referred to as a mother goddess. There was no cult especially for...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Nebethetepet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nebethetepet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Edwards Museum? Amelia Edwards and her collection
- southern lands, priestess of Nebethetepet of Serud, chief tỉt-šps,. Neskhons, justified.
- Contents - OTO USA Library - Ordo Templi Orientis
- The introduction speech by Soror Nebethetepet, Treasurer of Black Sun. Oasis and the addresses by Frater H.K.
- BULLETIN DE L'INSTITUT FRANÇAIS D'ARCHÉOLOGIE ORIENTALE
- Mut-who-is-under-her-mast and Hathor-Nebethetepet.
- in Ancient Egypt
- the goddesses Ius-a'as and Nebethetepet. The intellectual forces causing Atum to develop him- self were likewise conceptualized as gods.
- Dogs, Cats, and Their People
- Male cats were thought to be representing the sun god, Ra, while female cats represented the sexual power of the goddess Hathor, or Nebethetepet.
Suggested News Resources
- “Prendo Vento”, tuku.
- Iusaas, Nebethetepet e Temet erano le figure femminili affiancate ad Atum. Dea di Eliopoli aveva anche un tempio a lei dedicato. È raffigurata con uno scarabeo in testa.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nefertum, Nephtys, Nun, Nut, Neith, Nekhbet
- his female creative counterpart. Also sometimes referred to as a mother goddess. There was no cult especially for Nebethetepet.
- Egyptian gods; N
- his female creative counterpart.
- Nombre egipcio: Nebethetepet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.