Neck Soft Tissue Anatomy
A selection of articles related to neck soft tissue anatomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Neck Soft Tissue Anatomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neck Soft Tissue Anatomy.
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
Neck Soft Tissue Anatomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neck Soft Tissue Anatomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Soft-tissue anatomy of the extant hominoids: a review and
- collect information about hominoid soft-tissue anatomy by dissecting animals sampled . categories, and neck structures were included in the. 'Trunk' category .
- Soft Tissue Tumors of the Neck
- The Menu of Tests available to evaluate a neck mass. • An overview of neck anatomy. • The DDx of soft tissue masses in the neck.
- Upper Airway and Soft Tissue Anatomy in Normal Subjects and
- Upper Airway and Soft Tissue Anatomy in Normal Subjects and Patients with . amination, including measurement of neck size before the imaging studies.
- Sonography of the salivary glands and soft tissue lesions of the neck
- May 7, 2011 Soft tissue lesions of the neck.
- Neck soft tissue and fat distribution: comparison between normal
- Results—Total neck soft tissue volume was greater in men significance of the precise anatomical distribu- anterior-posterior axis with anatomical fea- tures.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Anatomy wiz: Cross-sectional Anatomy education and reference
- CT Soft Tissue Neck. Temporal Bone Anatomy. CT Paranasal Sinuses.
- Head and neck anatomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Head and neck anatomy focuses on the structures of the head and neck of the human .