A selection of articles related to necklaces.
Original articles from our library related to the Necklaces. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Necklaces.
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Necklaces is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Necklaces books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Strings, Cords, and Necklaces Can Strangle Infants
- Strings, cords, necklaces, and other items tied around the neck can strangle infants. In recent years, the U.S..
- Embroidered and Beaded Necklaces: The Stained Glass Dragonfly
- Embroidered and Beaded Necklaces: The Stained Glass Dragonfly. Computer Geek by day, embroidery addict by night….
- How to Purchase Durable Do Not Resuscitate Bracelets and
- Durable DNR bracelets and necklaces that can be honored in place of the Virginia. Durable vendors. Only approved necklaces or bracelets can be honored.
- A fast algorithm to generate necklaces with fixed content
- We develop a fast algorithm for listing all necklaces with fixed content.
Suggested News Resources
- Child victim of strong-armed robbery at DeSoto Square in Bradenton
- MANATEE -- A 12-year-old girl standing outside DeSoto Square waiting for her ride about 6:14 pm Sunday had two necklaces ripped from her neck, according to the Manatee County Sheriff's Office.
- Selecting the right kind, size of jewelry to wear each day
- We're seeing many layers of chains and pearls mixed, longer necklaces, heavy cuffed bracelets and large cocktail rings.” Don't overdo sequined or sparkly evening wear. “Skip a necklace and wear an earring of size and a bracelet.
- ShoulderFlex Massager Linked to Risk of Strangulation, Death: FDA
- According to the agency, necklaces, hair and clothing can get caught in a rotating part of the massager, which could lead to the strangulation of consumers.
- Go for the gold
- You can opt to layer chains and long pendant necklaces, stack bangles, or wear long dangling or chandelier earrings. Or you can stand out with a delicate single charm around your neck, a beautiful anklet or even a pair of gold hoops.
- What to watch for at the PNE Marketplace
- Two of the most popular booths include one selling infrared bracelets and necklaces favoured by athletes, and a stop on the north side of the Marketplace that offers what is called an "oxygen bar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Necklaces | Overstock.com: Diamond Necklaces, Gold Necklaces
- Buy brand-name Necklaces for everyday discount prices on Overstock.com! $2.
- Necklaces at Macy's - Pearl Necklaces, Gold Necklaces, Silver
- Necklaces from top brands at Macy's. Shop stylish pearl necklaces, gold necklaces, sterling silver necklaces, and more at Macy's online and in stores.
- Handmade Necklaces on Etsy - Metal, fiber, beaded necklaces
- Shop for unique, handmade necklaces on Etsy, a global handmade marketplace. Browse beaded, metal, glass & fiber jewelry from independent artisans.