A selection of articles related to necklaces.
Original articles from our library related to the Necklaces. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Necklaces.
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Necklaces is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Necklaces books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 10 Reverse Necklaces For Adorning Your Beautiful Back All Spring & Summer Long
- Oh, jewelry — How we love thee. Nothing makes me feel quite as special as putting on a supremely major piece of jewelry, especially if it's funky and unexpected.
- From high waist pants to long necklaces: 7 tricks to look slimmer
- Long necklaces can make you look slimmer. (Pinterest). Long length necklaces add length to a short neck, If you're heavy on the arms, sparkly hand cuffs or bangles are a good idea to instantly draw attention to your wrists.
- Crime Report: Loss prevention officer reportedly spots man placing necklaces
- A loss prevention officer told deputies that sometime between 12:17 and 12:20 p.m.
- Price Point Jewelry: 10 New Diamond Pendant Necklaces Under $1500
- America loves its diamonds, and jewelers are more than happy to supply them with the stones! But when shoppers are on a budget, the diamonds that are within reach may be small, but they certainly don't need to lack style. Here are 10 new diamond (and ...
- 7 Extravagant Necklaces We Hope to See at the Oscars
- In Fine Feather: Van Cleef & Arpels diamond and gold Heritage Cheveux d'Ange necklace (top left); $83,000, at Van Cleef & Arpels, Beverly Hills.