Necrotizing Fasciitis Prognosis
- Necrotizing fasciitis: New treatment discovered for deadly flesh-eating disease
- Crew recently published his findings in the peer-reviewed journal, Wounds, and he hopes to convince other doctors to begin using NeutroPhase to treat necrotizing fasciitis.
- Tumor suppressor gene promotes some colorectal cancers
- "We don't yet know why this is the case, but we hope to determine if there is a correlation between the up-regulation of this gene and the life expectancy of patients with colorectal cancer.
- Weight-loss surgery outcomes affected by vitamin D status, study suggests
- Outcomes for patients who undergo weight-loss surgery may be influenced by vitamin D levels, according to a new study by researchers from Johns Hopkins Medicine. [Sunrise over a field] Exposure to sunlight is a key factor in vitamin D levels, but ...
- Flesh-eating bacteria, explained
- Usually, infections from group A strep bacteria are generally mild and are easily treated. But in cases of necrotizing fasciitis, bacteria spread rapidly once they enter the body.
- Alzheimer's brain plaques discovered in people with brain injuries
- Prognosis depends on a number of factors, including the severity of the injury, where in the brain the impact occurs and the age of the patient. Around half of TBIs will require surgery to repair ruptured blood vessels or bruised brain tissue.
Necrotizing Fasciitis Prognosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Necrotizing Fasciitis Prognosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Necrotizing Fasciitis Prognosis Topics
Related searchesguinness merchandising
upstairs downstairs influence