- The rise of the Bad Canuck
- It started slowly, grew and became downright necrotoxic the past week or so. Other signs of our image reboot: Vandalism and petty theft are hardly Canadian trademarks, but they've been widespread for 78 days, everywhere on the political spectrum.
- Bad presidents: Frank Underwood and Dr. Doom
- In retaliation, the American government moves to liquidate its assets in Makhelastan—as in, releasing necrotoxins that literally liquidate the population into nutrient-rich goo that can be subsequently harvested by megacorps for recycling into foodstuffs.
- Creepy Crawlies, Part 3: Snakes and Spiders
- Brown recluses have phospholipase D in their venom that is classified as a necrotoxin and causes local tissue-destruction." Both spiders can potentially bite horses, but the brown recluse does more damage. No Cause for Pathophobia.
- The World's Smallest 16GB Flash Drive and Oh Hey, Sarah Palin
- Necrotoxin Hello Mister Walrus. 11/16/09 10:32am. @Hello Mister Walrus: Damn 10:13am and your already a prick.
Necrotoxin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Necrotoxin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.