- c3k BC Maize and other crops were introduced in the lowlands of what is now . 2.62k BC - 2.
- Stele: princess Nefertiabet and her food | Musée du Louvre http://www.louvre.fr/llv /oeuvres/detail_notice.
- Programme Egyptien
- La racine verbale – L'infinitif ; La stèle de Nefertiabet – Le colosse de Ramses II. Dossier 2.
- séqu. histoire Ur mésopotamie
- princesse Nefertiabet, soeur de Khéops, vers. 2550 av. J.
- Eterna mujer felina
- Representa a la princesa Nefertiabet -hermana del faraón Keops e hija de Seneferu- rodeada de los alimentos dispuestos para el más allá.
- Nefertiabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nefertiabet (nfr.t ỉ3b.t; "Beautiful One of the East") was an ancient Egyptian princess of the 4th dynasty.
- Stele: princess Nefertiabet and her food – Egyptian Antiquities
- ancient and best preserved. Nefertiabet was a princess during the reign of King Cheops; the best artists of the day were called upon to portray her food for th...
- Terry's Egyptian Page - Princess Nefertiabet
- Princess Nefertiabet. This little lady is the Princess Nefertiabet. The stela depicts some of the items placed in her tomb to ensure her comfort in the afterlife.
- Stèle de Nefertiabet - Corpus de textes
- Lecture et traduction des hiéroglyphes assistées par ordinateur.
- Category:Nefertiabet - Wikimedia Commons
- Dec 31, 2010 Nefertiabet was a princess of Egypt. Media in category "Nefertiabet" from " http://commons.wikimedia.
Nefertiabet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nefertiabet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnormandy culture
malayalam language evolution
exception handling pros and cons