- Nefesh B'Nefesh: New York Jews' interest in aliya this year 'highest ever'
- NEW YORK – A record number of 1,300 people registered to attend this year's Nefesh B'Nefesh New York City aliya fair this Sunday, according to NBN Executive Vice President Zev Gershinsky. “We ended 2015 with nearly 3,800 olim,” he told The Jerusalem ...
- Nefesh B'Nefesh and Friends of the IDF host annual 'Yom Siddurim' for lone
- “It's basically a one-stop shop for governmental offices and legal and financial advisers,” said Noya Govrin, director of the Lone Soldier Program at Nefesh B'Nefesh.
- Hundreds attend Jewish immigration conference
- The huge event held in Manhattan is the biggest aliyah event that Nefesh B'Nefesh conducts every year, usually drawing over a thousand people from all age groups. This year a record number of attendees was seen, with more than 1,300 people, ...
- NYC Fair Welcomes Tri-State Area Residents Considering Move to Israel
- Fourteen years since beginning its life-changing work, Nefesh B'Nefesh (NBN) is touring the U.S. and Canada as it approaches the milestone of having facilitated 50,000 North Americans in making Aliyah (immigration to Israel).
- March 6th is Tri-State Area Aliyah Fair
- On March 6, Nefesh B'Nefesh, which facilitates the Aliyah process for Jews in North America and the United Kingdom, will be visiting New York as part of a tour of eight North American cities.
Nefesh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nefesh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespandurang shastri athavale youth
universal white brotherhood
montreal protocol terms and purpose
news limited history
standard mandarin initials