A selection of articles related to negation theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Negation Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Negation Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Negation Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Negation Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Somebody Send This To Joe Rogan – A Much Needed Lesson On UFOs After His
- You see a lot of really muddy thinking, and that's the real problem with a lot of these conspiracy theories and it became like super evident to me while doing the show, and it turned me into a pretty hardcore skeptic.
- The Latest: Freight train crash halts Chicago-NYC Amtrak
- John Kasich said that he has the best record to be president, saying he's "not just talk and not just theory." Donald Trump, meanwhile .... Still, he says "there's always give and take, there's always negation" when it comes to his policy plans.
- The Latest: The Latest from the GOP presidential debate
- Still, he says "there's always give and take, there's always negation" when it comes to his policy plans. Rival Marco Rubio ...
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- Thus the equation that the world is equal to Atman led to the theory of causality, to cosmogonism, according to which, the Brahman itself entered into the creation as the individual soul. ...
- An innovative vision for economic prosperity – Part 2
- In this beautiful title, the word… “socialist” seems to generate an identity crisis, if compared with the Vision Proposal “H”.
Negation Theory Topics
Related searchesspiritual rituals
chipotle mexican grill history
reverse rotation effect
d-brane theoretical background