A selection of articles related to negation.
Original articles from our library related to the Negation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Negation.
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Negation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Negation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Effort to block nomination is voter negation
- I'm still fairly new to Missouri. Until 2014, I lived in Kansas, which has a long history of populist and progressive politics. However, in the last few decades the state has turned on that history.
- How to Reverse Citizens United
- Bernie Sanders had made its negation, through a constitutional amendment, a key goal of—and rationale for—his candidacy. Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton had condemned the existing campaign-finance system, and Clinton had vowed to appoint ...
- Bill Aims To Negate Scienter: AB 2178
- The etymon of “scienter” is sciens which is the present participle form of the Latin verb meaning to know (scire). The English word “know” is derived from the Old English verb, cnāwan, the present participle of which is cnāwende.
- Controlled burn conducted at Mineral Marsh
- Semel said only about half of the acreage in the site would be burned; the rest of the negation was left as habitat for the birds and animals that call Mineral Marsh home.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.