- Mullins and Price Named NEISA Women's Sailors of the Week
- BRUNSWICK, Maine - Erin Mullins and Ellis Price have been named the New England Inter-collegiate Sailing Association Women's Sailors of the Week. The duo and their team competed that the Yale Women's Team Race to open the 2016 portion of their ...
- Sailing Posts Pair of Top-10 Finishes at Team Races
- On the crucial first day of the event, the coed group put forth a fifth place result against fellow NEISA competitors Boston College, URI, MIT, Brown, Penn, Boston University, and Fordham.
- Sailing lands first-place finish in NEISA Invitational
- The MIT sailing team, ranked No.
- Sailing Returns to Action and Begins Spring Schedule
- The Polar Bears competing at Yale raced in the best conditions of the weekend, completing five round robins against many of the top women's teams in NEISA. The Polar Bears finished 2nd of 5 teams, earning a record of 11-4. The team demonstrated great ...
- Paz, Ogle Named NEISA Women's Sailors of the Week
- BRUNSWICK, Maine - Bowdoin juniors Mimi Paz and Martie Ogle have been named Women's Sailors of the Week by the New England Intercollegiate Sailing Association. Paz and Ogle won the B Division at the Stu Nelson Trophy hosted by Connecticut ...
Neisa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neisa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbyte names for larger units
bene gesserit petit perception
yoga dictionary u
dodecagon dodecagon construction
swedish navy history