- See Nearly 100-Year-Old Pictures of King Tut's Tomb in Color for the First Time
- The 1922 discovery of the Egyptian boy King Tutankhamun's tomb by Howard Carter was extensively documented in black-and-white by photographer Harry Burton. Now, nearly 100 years later, some of Burton's iconic photographs are being revealed in color ...
- Ahram Online takes a peek around the workshop of renowned Egyptian jewelry
- Necklaces and bangles celebrated the ostrich feather of Maat and the protection symbolism of the goddess Nekhbet, spreading her wings, and in some pieces encircling the wrist with a single wing. Photo: Azza Fahmy collection and workshop( Ahramonline).
- Guts and grit behind the gold and glitz of Tutankhamun
- Only when we are halfway through my guided tour of Discovering Tutankhamun does Liam McNamara, the Ashmolean Museum's assistant keeper of Ancient Egypt, drop his bombshell. “These botanical samples,” he says, pointing to a small heap of seeds, ...
- Giant statue of Jesus Christ unveiled in Peru
- The Eye of Horus (flanked by Nekhbet and Wadjet) was found under the 12th layer of bandages on Tutankhamun's mummy. Horus was an ancient god in Egyptian mythology who dramatically evolved over the whole of Egyptian history. Early on, he became ...
Nekhbets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nekhbets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaaron halle-wolfssohn
the subways albums