- Nekhbet definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- ENNÉADE D'HÉLIOPOLIS
- coiffure de Pharaon, elle devient Nekhbet. 22. NEKHBET - Femme coiffée d'un Vautour blanc, la Pro- tectrice Nekhbet s'occupe du Sud, Ouadjit du Nord.
- Egypt: Nekhbet, Goddess of Upper Egypt, Childbirth and Protector of
- Aug 4, 2011 Nekhbet, Goddess of Upper Egypt, Childbirth and Protector of Pharaoh.
- Nekhbet - Archaeology Wordsmith
- Nekhbet was portrayed as spreading her wings over the pharaoh while grasping in her claw the cartouche symbol or other emblems.
- The Goddess Nekhbet
- "Nekhbet (Nechbet) -- The goddess Nekhbet is often represented as a vulture, as a woman with the head of a vulture or as a woman wearing the Atef-crown.
Nekhbets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nekhbets books and related discussion.