- Charleston docks home to several sea creatures
- It captures small invertebrates, zooplankton and other food particles that float or swim by using the nematocysts on its tentacles.
- Colorful Shrimp of Bonaire
- What happens during this acclimation process that inhibits nematocyst discharge? One theory suggests that the shrimp accumulates sea anemone mucus on its exoskeleton, which serves to camouflage it. A second theory is that the shrimp build up chemicals ...
- Jellyfish venom capsule length association with pain
- A jellyfish stings by discharging a tubule shaft contained inside what's called the nematocyst, the stinging organelle of the jellyfish—which pierces the skin and injects the venom.
- Nematocyst talenta muda Lumajang yang patut diperhitungkan
- Nematocyst band yang baru saja berdiri pada tahun 2013 beranggotakan Dimas di vokal, Imron Gitar, Gomblor Bassist, dan Hendika di Drum, sudah menelurkan promo demo pertamanya pada tahun 2015 lalu berisikan 2 track lagu gahar. Salah satunya bisa ...
- Stunning underwater photos of some of the world's most fragile sea creatures
- Alexander Semenov is a man of many talents and ambitions. He is the head of the divers' team at Moscow State University's White Sea Biological Station. But beyond that, he is a marine biologist, explorer and underwater photographer.
Nematocyst is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nematocyst books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.