A selection of articles related to neo babylonians.
Original articles from our library related to the Neo Babylonians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neo Babylonians.
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Neo Babylonians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neo Babylonians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Brief History of Ostara
- Perhaps the most misunderstood holiday of the Neo-Pagan Wheel of the Year is Ostara. Many Pagans would be surprised to learn that the popular notions of its history and imagery are based upon Nineteenth Century conjecture and the scantest of historical ...
- AN EVANGELICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TRUMP CANDIDACY
- The Church is living in a form of internal exile – a modern type of Babylonian captivity – in which the people of God have very little influence in the public affairs of the country.
- Pagans, Curses, and the Quest for Power
- A friend of mine recently asked me why these days so many Pagans are interested hoodoo, and in specific, in curse magic. For context, she is studying hoodoo and Vodou and she spends a fair amount of time at a hoodoo shop. “The past couple of years, ...
- Surprise archaeological discovery updates 4000-year-old Epic of Gilgamesh
- Dating back to the Neo-Babylonian period (2000-1500 BC), the tablet was identified along with 90 other pieces back in 2011 by Farouk El-Rawi, a professorial research associate at the department of Languages and Cultures of Near and Middle East at ...
- When God Despairs
- Jews have been minorities since the Babylonian exile, some 2500 years ago. All Jews have been minorities for some thousands of years. One would have believed that 80 generations are enough to learn how a state should behave towards minorities.