A selection of articles related to neo druidry.
Original articles from our library related to the Neo Druidry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neo Druidry.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Neo Druidry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neo Druidry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Queer shamans: autoarchaeology and neo-shamanism
- Autoarchaeology; neo-shamanism; Druids; Avebury; heritage management. Queer theory and autoarchaeology.
- Druidry - Kathleen Ski
- search, which led to Pagans or Neo-Pagans and then I tried to locate practitioners in the greater. Columbus area. I found Rev.
- Interview with Mar Alexei Fr Franček: You are a druid. What does
- Some people nowadays who know something about Druidry think of it as part of the Neo-pagan movement, but such is not necessarily the case.
Suggested News Resources
- The future of industrial civilisation
- However the perspectives of neo-druidry seem particularly important at this juncture in history. Greer's core thesis is that industrial civilisation has commenced down the path of Catabolic Collapse.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neo-Druidism - WikiPagan
- Edit Neo-druidry in Britain section Edit.
- Neo-Druid movement
- The Druids were an ancient people, originating from Celtic tribes at a time when people had to live close to nature to survive.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.