A selection of articles related to neo druidry.
Original articles from our library related to the Neo Druidry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neo Druidry.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Neo Druidry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neo Druidry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Stonehenge more than just some big rocks?
- Even though it's unclear whether it was consistently used or not, there is enough evidence to know that it has not been the domain of just one group of people, as even today it has been readopted by numerous pagan and neo-druidic groups.
- Facebook delete account of ex-biker who claims to be King Arthur reincarnated
- In 1998 he was crowned Pendragon and Swordbearer to the Glastonbury Order of Druids and was later proclaimed 'Raised Druid King of Britain' by representatives from five Neo-Druidic orders. He has led protests against the building of new roads and ...
- Neo-Druidism growing in Britain as Neo-Pagans Celebrate Summer Solstice
- The Neo-Druidry movement, in Britain, celebrated the Summer Solstice on 21 June, with a gathering of about 20 000 at the Stonehenge in Wiltshire. This year's attendance is reported to have been lower than previous years because of the bad weather.
- 10 Important Druids
- A lot of Modern Druids are a part of larger organizations while others practice quietly on their own. No matter how or who they practice with, Neo-Druids are a vital and important part of the Modern Pagan landscape.
- We're Not All Witches: An Introduction to Neo-Paganism
- This month, many modern Pagans in the Northern Hemisphere will be celebrating Samhain (pron. sah-win) on October 31st, the same day that many of their neighbors are celebrating Halloween. Due to the coincidence of these two holidays, as well as ...
Neo Druidry Topics
Related searchesmetamorphism kinds of metamorphism
norse paganism human sacrifice
heckler amp koch g11 hk acr
ancient egypt beliefs