A selection of articles related to neo druids.
Original articles from our library related to the Neo Druids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neo Druids.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Neo Druids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neo Druids books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Stonehenge more than just some big rocks?
- Even though it's unclear whether it was consistently used or not, there is enough evidence to know that it has not been the domain of just one group of people, as even today it has been readopted by numerous pagan and neo-druidic groups.
- Top 10 craft beer pubs in south London
- Arguably, this all started with the Bermondsey Beer Mile, where up to six breweries and several beer retailers open each weekend around Druid Street.
- Facebook delete account of ex-biker who claims to be King Arthur reincarnated
- In 1998 he was crowned Pendragon and Swordbearer to the Glastonbury Order of Druids and was later proclaimed 'Raised Druid King of Britain' by representatives from five Neo-Druidic orders. He has led protests against the building of new roads and ...
- Communicating With Deity: All the Small Things
- This is what he has to say about himself: Unitarian-Universalist since 2009, Dan McBride is a practicing Devotional Polytheist, a member of Ár nDraíocht Féin: A Druid Fellowship, and the Coordinating Officer of UUCB-CUUPS.
- Neo-Druidism growing in Britain as Neo-Pagans Celebrate Summer Solstice
- Druid Neo-Paganism is said to be the fastest growing religion in Britain at the moment.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.