A selection of articles related to neo gramscianism.
Original articles from our library related to the Neo Gramscianism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neo Gramscianism.
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Neo Gramscianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neo Gramscianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How and why theories matter
- With his famous critical theory, Robert Cox, one of the leading scholars of the Neo-Gramscian school, allows us to understand some of the main reasons for the failure of the policy of democracy promotion in the Muslim world.
- Book Review: An Introduction to Antonio Gramsci: His Life, Thought and Legacy
- What is truly remarkable about the authors' case studies on 'Left/Right' and 'neo-liberalism' is that they again manage to write a detailed account of the case studies, whilst at the same time keeping them timeless, true to Gramsci's own mode of thinking.
- Why Liberals Are Winning the Culture Wars
- "The liberal side on cultural questions does have the Constitution largely on its side.
- Margaret Thatcher's supposed EU views will fire up the right
- Margaret Thatcher at a Europe referendum press conference in 1975. 'She was much more of a pragmatist than some of her latter-day apostles are inclined to remember.' Photograph: Keystone-France/Gamma-Keystone via Getty Images.
- Front National's historic result should be a wake up call to the EU
- The result obtained by Front National in the first round of the French regional election is nothing short of historic. Marine Le Pen's party finished in the lead, winning nearly 28 per cent of the nationwide vote – its highest score ever.