Neo Nazism Ideology
A selection of articles related to neo nazism ideology.
Original articles from our library related to the Neo Nazism Ideology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neo Nazism Ideology.
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Neo Nazism Ideology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neo Nazism Ideology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neo-Nazism Becoming Primary Ideology in Lithuania
- Neo-Nazism Becoming Primary. Ideology in Lithuania by Vilis Normanas. “ Lithuania for Lithuanians!
- 12.25.06 Holocaust Denial Laws and Other Legislation
- Individuals and groups today promoting Nazism, often called neo-Nazis, do not limit their ideology just to antisemitism.
- Radicalism and New Media
- 2009, actively attempt to give licence to commit acts of extremism, including revolu- tionary violence, to people attracted to neo-. Nazi far-right ideologies.
- Racism and xenophobia: Update June 2011
- We recorded at least three acts of vandalism motivated by hatred or neo-Nazi ideology in. June. In addition to ideological objects, monuments etc.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Neo-Nazism - The Danish Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- The traditional Nazi anti-Semitism, however, is not as prominent in the neo-Nazi ideology.
- Neo-Nazi ideology spreads in Berlin - YouTube
- Dec 30, 2008 REPORT: In an eastern Berlin district, right-wing extremists want to open a neo- Nazi youth centre.
Neo Nazism Ideology Topics
hecate other names and epithets