A selection of articles related to neo taoism.
Original articles from our library related to the Neo Taoism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neo Taoism.
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Neo Taoism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neo Taoism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Expansion of Christian Church in the Birthplace of Confucius Creates
- Indigenous philosophies like Confucianism and Taoism have gained new adherents, while Buddhism, long practiced in China, has also surged. Ancestor worship has returned, with an increasing number of families placing altars in their homes.
- Why it's time to stop hating George Lucas
- As well as a smattering of Shinto, Taoism, and the Hindu concept of prana: aka "the all-pervading vital energy of the universe". Show us a director who hasn't been influenced and molded by their favourite films, or upbringing, and ...
- The Junior Jedi Who Became a Rabbi
- From an adult perspective, the spirituality of Star Wars seemed closer to Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism and the Samurai, while Darth Vader's virginal-mother origin story echoes Christianity. Indeed, George Lucas has long acknowledged the influence of ...
- Why can't The New York Times' religion columnist define religion?
- One of Leo Strauss' most illuminating essays begins with a provocation: "A social science that cannot speak of tyranny with the same confidence with which medicine speaks, for example, of cancer, cannot understand social phenomena as what they are.
- Is Turkey the odd man out as Egypt, Greece, Cyprus cozy up?
- Greece and Cypress also have a long history of oppression and attacks from the Ottoman Turks (and now the Neo-Ottoman Turks). ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Neo Taoism Topics
banana boat song origins
sanskrit literature panini and ashtadhyayi
david yonggi cho the yoido church