A selection of articles related to neo taoism.
Original articles from our library related to the Neo Taoism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neo Taoism.
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Neo Taoism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neo Taoism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Brook Ziporyn. The Penumbra Unbound: The Neo-Taoist Philosophy
- The Penumbra Unbound: The Neo-Taoist Philosophy of Guo. Xiang. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 2003.
- Review of the Wilhelm-Baynes I Ching, by Derk Bodde [JAOS 70:4
- to the I-ching by the 4th Century neo-Taoist Han. Po sgfg (I-ching 7. eta) where it is used to ex- plain the capacity of the I for penetrating to the.
- THE WAY OF LAO TZU
- tral concepts in Neo-Taoism, Chinese Buddhism, and also. Neo-Confucianism.
Suggested Web Resources
- In the third century and fourth centuries A.D. (the so-called Wei-Chin period) there was a second flowering of Taoism.
- Hsuan-Hsueh (Neo-Taoism)
- It is therefore sometimes referred to as Neo-Taoism by today's scholars.
- Neo-Taoism: Definition from Answers.com
- Neo-Taoism The form of Taoism that flourished in China in the 3rd and 4th centuries. A principal concern was the relationship between the personal.
Neo Taoism Topics
hinduism origins of hinduism
ranks of nobility and peerage
coach sport responsibilities
pga championship qualification