A selection of articles related to neoclassical composers.
Original articles from our library related to the Neoclassical Composers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neoclassical Composers.
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Neoclassical Composers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neoclassical Composers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Milwaukee Ballet's 'Giselle' makes grand jeté into 1941
- In 1841, composer Adolphe Adam wrote the music for Giselle, the consummate ballet of mid-19th-century Romanticism. The story of heartbreak, loss and forgiveness is timeless. ...
- Portland Youth Philharmonic preview: Marion Bauer shines again
- As a composer, it was natural for her to turn to her music. That same year, she wrote a piano piece called ... All of these are available on recent recordings.
- Tom Eblen: As children, two famous black musicians lived on same Lexington street
- Edwards ranked Perry along with two men, Hale Smith and T.J. Anderson, as the top three black neoclassical composers of their generation.
- L.A. Metal Bands Exmortus and Holy Grail Keep the Art of Shredding Alive and Well
- Exmortus partakes in thrash metal that is heavily infused with neoclassical-shred guitar that would make original genre pioneers such as Malmsteen proud. Holy Grail, meanwhile, are a more ... “I worship composers like Beethoven.