A selection of articles related to neofolk artists.
Original articles from our library related to the Neofolk Artists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neofolk Artists.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Neofolk Artists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neofolk Artists books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- catalogo Ars Benevola Mater
- Neofolk spectrum have collaborated with Croatian artist Bleiburg. Here, for the first time, those alliances are collected together in a double CD set. FEAT.
- Artist Title Year Genre Label Format Comments CD Wroth Emitter
- Artist. Title. Year.
- "Let There Be Night!" programme 2011
- In a friendly company of artists we will foster the traditions of artists /"Titanic"/ Maironio str. 3 ...
Suggested News Resources
- Cult Of Youth
- While many neofolk artists draw inspiration from paradigmatic early 90s releases like What Ends When The Symbols Shatter, Cult of Youth's Sean Ragon looks back to that original transformation, and to the post-industrial ferment that followed in its wake.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neofolk Bands: List of All Neofolk Artists and Groups (57 Items)
- Aug 16, 2011 Neofolk artists list, with photos, hometowns, and other data.
- Favorite Dark Neofolk Artists – neofolk Discussions – Last.fm
- neofolk group has 2076 members at Last.fm. Connected artists include Current 93, Rome, Death in June.
- Neofolk - Metapedia
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Neofolk Artists Topics
Related searchesyoga dictionary a-z
brotherhood of light
sunday bloody sunday song history
dream analysis oven
dream interpretation credit card