Neofolk Folk Noir
A selection of articles related to neofolk folk noir.
Original articles from our library related to the Neofolk Folk Noir. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neofolk Folk Noir.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Neofolk Folk Noir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neofolk Folk Noir books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GYAN biography 2010
- between a quiet, sensitive Appalachian folk and a fresh cabaret noir with her introspective deep undertow of the neo-folk wave currently sweeping the world.
- Although this web site is concerned primarily with Tolkien-inspired
- BRANDYWINE BRIDGE (UK) - folk ..
- Comptes- rendus/Reviews Boob - Canadian Folk Music Bulletin
- a partir d'une ancienne photo en noir et blanc. Malgre sa valeur ..
- alternative post-doom. Metal Breath. DUO NOIR (Tony Wakeford & Andrew King) "Sintra" CD digipack (uk).
- Marché Noir - PPT
- Catalogue Marché Noir, conçu et publié par PPT en collaboration avec chacune des Minimal Wave, PPT, le bruit, Les Instants Chavirés, le free-folk finlandais,. Boredoms ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Neofolk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Folk noir was a term originally coined by photographer David Mearns in the 1980s to describe the music of mid-period Sol Invictus.
- Urban Dictionary: Apocalyptic folk
- Apocalyptic folk ( Neo folk, Uber folk,Folk noir )is a term and phrase employed to describe a genre of folk-music which deals with dark themes of d...
- Tag Home
- Apr 6, 2011 The Ann Arbor area has become ground zero for a new folk music movement, attracting both topnotch bands and rabid fans.
- Deadscarletrecords :: Catalog
- Debut release from this Greek Neofolk / Folk Noir / Neo-Cabaret / Experimental act, apparently created as an homage to Current 93.
- :Of The Wand & The Moon: Official Site
- Enchanting neo-folk/folk noir from Kim Larsen & :Of The Wand & The Moon: - one of Scandinavias most acclaimed acts within the genre.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.