A selection of articles related to neolithic technology.
Original articles from our library related to the Neolithic Technology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neolithic Technology.
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Is Subliminal Influence Used in Advertising?
- If we use the term subliminal in the way that it is commonly used, to mean any sort of hidden message, then yes, advertisers do frequently hide their message. This might even be considered a standard advertising practice. Advertising agencies are paid to...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Neolithic Technology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neolithic Technology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- SCHULMAN | Everday Life is More Exotic Than the South Pacific
- They crossed the ocean — an incredibly dangerous job when using neolithic era technology — to trade seemingly worthless trinkets. Malinowski eventually connected the trinkets with political power and social standing.
- 'Super-henge': Archaeologists use radar technology to find Neolithic monument
- Using non-invasive, remote sensing technologies, the team of archaeologists with the Stonehenge Hidden Landscape Project saw a row of 90 standing stones, some over 14 feet tall, preserved beneath the earth.
- How climate change destroyed Britain's 'Atlantis'
- A neolithic scraper and shards of Anglo-Saxon pottery uncovered during a dig last year revealed that Dunwich (pronounced “dun-itch”) was settled well before its medieval heyday. The dig was organized by the same Touching the Tide ...
- Top five medical innovations of the past, present and future
- In fact, of the thousands of neolithic skulls that archaeologists have unearthed over the years, 5-10% bear the distinctive marks of trepanning. ...
- Far Cry: Primal is an almost perfect marriage of mechanics and history
- As they upgrade equipment, their spear points start adding knapping, barbs, composite materials, and other signifiers of the Neolithic period. In many ways, the upgrade system in Primal mirrors the cultural, technological, linguistic, and philosophical ...