A selection of articles related to neopagan.
Original articles from our library related to the Neopagan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neopagan.
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Neopagan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neopagan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- New Age and Neopagan Religions in America Sarah M Pike
- and Neopagan cultures that introduce readers to the main concerns and daily the “religious cultures” (p xi) of New Age and Neopagan spirituality.
- Ecofeminism, Neopaganism, and the Gaia Movement in the
- Ecofeminism, Neopaganism, and the. Gaia Movement in the Postmodern Age. Michael Werner.
- Dharmic Ecology and the Neo-Pagan International: The Dangers of
- Hindutva parties, in turn, have been attracting the attention of a host of potentially ultra- nationalistic neo-pagan movements from Europe and North America.
Suggested News Resources
- Becoming Church of the minority
- In its pastoral plan for 1994-1997, the Spanish Bishops' Conference acknowledged that Spain is “a post-christian and neo-pagan society.
- Should Pagans Create Meaning From Scratch? Out of nothing?
- The late Isaac Bonewits repurposing Pagan to NeoPagan, and even the word witch itself has been given new definition. So this has always been with us. We can not dis the Gods, not really.
- God Is Not a Christian
- I think I'd be more comfortable in saying that God is a Christian (in the latter sense given above) but may possibly be also a Hindu, a Muslim, a Taoist, a Buddhist, a neopagan, an atheist, etc. The Christian God is, I think, certainly a Jew.
- Edge or Mainstream? Pagans In The Future
- As the NeoPagan community has grown and prospered, we have seen the increasing mainstreaming of NeoPagans. We are legitimate in a way that was not the case when I attended my first Sabbat decades ago.
- Many desensitized against the word 'sex'
- "Little Johnny", I could go on and on but the fact of the matter is this, the Standard and Mark Saal are just demonstrating that they have been enticed and seduced by neo pagan agenda, or in other words a worldly anti Christian agenda.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Neo-Pagans Believe - Beliefnet.com
- Central tenets of neo-paganism, based on the questions in the Belief-O-Matic quiz.
- NEO-PAGAN RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS
- Oct 18, 2008 Available in Finnish at: www.iki.fi/moira/neopagan.
- Welcome to Neopagan.com
- The Neopagan or Neopaganism official website of the Neopagan religion, with the world's first official Neopagan community.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvaikunta ekadasi
corn dolly traditional corn dollies
saturns natural satellites
meaning of dreams about cooking