A selection of articles related to neopets collections.
Original articles from our library related to the Neopets Collections. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neopets Collections.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Neopets Collections is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neopets Collections books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 14 Struggles Of Living Through The '90s But Missing The Height Of It
- Your older, savvier friends who had amassed collections were bound to be Beanie Baby millionaires, while you sat around trying to make your Princess Diana Bear and Prayer Bear look less lonely chilling together on your shelf. ...
- Opinion: Diversity starts in the classroom for entrepreneurship
- If UNC's student entrepreneurial culture is ever going to reflect the University's rich diversity, this is a lesson that needs to start in the classroom.
- NC Botanical Garden works to save East Coast seeds
- The North Carolina Botanical Garden has partnered with two botanical institutions in the northeast to start an eastern branch of the program Seeds of Success. Seeds of Success is a native seed collection program started by the U.S.
- Winter storm: Classes at UNC will be held after 12:20 pm Monday, most CHT
- Update, 7:15 p.m. Sunday: Due to hazardous road conditions and overnight freezing, Chapel Hill Transit will begin operating the A, CM, CW, D, F, G, J, N, NS, NU, RU, T, U and V routes starting at 9 a.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.