- Neoplatonism. Neoplatonism is a thought form rooted in the philosophy of Plato ( c. 428-347 B.
- Sources on Late Neoplatonic Theurgy
- Sources on Late Neoplatonic Theurgy. (in English, with a few exceptions).
- A Review of "CS Lewis on the Final Frontier"
- Lewis' “Space Trilogy” owes a certain intellectual debt to the Hermetic Reformation undertaken by the Neoplatonic theologians in Florence at the beginning of the Modern Age.
- Locked Out with a Great Chain
- Certainly, there was plenty of room for creativity, originality, and even dissension within the parameters of Neoplatonic thought. But basic assumptions remained unchallenged.
- Neo-Platonism: Definition from Answers.com
- Neo-Platonism also Neoplatonism n. A philosophical system developed at Alexandria in the third century A.D.
- neoplatonic - definition of neoplatonic by the Free Online Dictionary
- a. 1. Of, pertaining to, or resembling, Neoplatonism or the Neoplatonists.
Neoplatonic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neoplatonic books and related discussion.