- Secret pagan basilica in Rome emerges from the shadows after 2000 years
- The subterranean basilica, which predates Christianity, was built by a rich Roman family who were devotees of a little-known cult called Neopythagoreanism.
- Secret underground pagan basilica unveiled in Rome after 2000 years
- Thought to have been built by the influential Statilius family, the basilica is for followers of Neopythagoreanism, a school of Hellenistic philosophy which revived Pythagorean doctrines.
- Underground Pagan Basilica with Dark History Revealed to the Public for the
- The basilica, which features many types of scenes carved into the volcanic tufa-rock walls, is the only one of its kind in the world.
- The Astrological & Mythological Origins of Christmas
- No, it's not Jesus of Nazareth. It is Apollonius of Tyana, a Greek Neopythagorean philosopher. I first heard about him from a wonderful lecture given by the biblical scholar Bart D.
- Ancient basilica uncovered in Rome now open to the public
- Originally built by a wealthy Roman family, who belonged to a little-known called Neopythagoreanism, the subterranean basilica predates Christianity. As might be deduced from the name, the cult was based upon the writings of the Greek philosophers ...
Neopythagoreans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neopythagoreans books and related discussion.