- Pet Puja: Why the human-canine bond is so special
- Why do we like dogs? As I sit and ponder over this question, the comforting soft fur that I feel between my fingers, as I stroke my dog, seems to be all the answer I need. We all know the answer, without actually ever having to ask the question.
- The dark and violent history of the Michelin Man
- In an essay on Mickey Mouse, biologist Stephen Jay Gould observed that as company mascots become more popular, they tend to undergo a process known as neoteny, whereby they develop increasingly juvenile characteristics. As a result, Bibendum's ...
- Neoteny 3 LP Just Filed Form D Announcing $10.00 million Financing
- Neoteny 3, LP, Limited Partnership just filed form D regarding $10.00 million financing. Neoteny 3, LP was able to sell $5.
- With Burpple as Last Investment, Neoteny Labs Singapore is now Silicon Straits
- Three years and 24 investments later (with foodie app Burpple being the most recent), Neoteny Labs' $5 million fund will stop making new investments and focus on helping its portfolio companies grow. We understand that the fund isn't out of cash and ...
- On #OregonUnderAttack and #YallQaeda: Stop Calling Everyone a Terrorist
- Protest Oregon LiveA self-proclaimed militia group led by members of the Cliven Bundy family has occupied a federal outpost in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and vowed to stay put until their demands are met. As Ed Krayewski notes, the armed ...
Neoteny is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neoteny books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesblue gene history
united states marshals service famous marshals
wembley stadium redevelopment
cognac drink cognac-based drinks
vh1 divas divas 2004