- Retention of juvenile characteristics in the adults of a species, as among certain amphibians. 2.
- A BIOLOGICAL HOMAGE TO MICKEY MOUSE Stephen Jay Gould
- Progressive juvenilization as an evolutionary phenomenon is called neoteny. More on this later.
- Neoteny with Goitre in Triturus helveticus By J. M. DODD AND H. G.
- The thyroid glands of normal adult and neotenic non-goitrous T.
- Quote, p
- things) the process of neoteny, an unusual aspect of human development.
- Extraordinary neoteny of synaptic spines in the human prefrontal
- Extraordinary neoteny of synaptic spines in the human prefrontal cortex. Zdravko Petanjeka, Miloš Judaša, Goran Šimic´a, Mladen Roko Rašina,b,c, Harry B. M.
- Chalkboard inks deal with HTC Singapore
- The company was founded in February 2010 by CEO Saumil Nanavati and CTO Bernard Leong with investment from Neoteny Labs. With offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and now the US, they plan to enter the Indonesia market soon.
- Neoteny | Define Neoteny at Dictionary.com
- Also called pedogenesis. the production of offspring by an organism in its larval or juvenile form; the elimination of the adult phase of the life cycle. 2.
- Neoteny Blog
- A venture capital firm based in Japan helping entrepreneurs build sustainable information technology businesses. Located in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Neoteny, cause of autism, sexual selection, human evolution, social
- Neoteny, autism and evolution: Integrating social structure, sexual selection, heterochrony and neuropsychology.
- Home | Neoteny Service Design
- Neoteny Blog. Freeplay Independent Games Festival Posted by: Ben 2010-09-10 17:39.
Neoteny is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neoteny books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbankim chandra chattopadhyay
sea nettle habitat
canidae a classification of dogs
aztec aztec society