A selection of articles related to nepal.
Original articles from our library related to the Nepal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nepal.
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Nepal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nepal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 12546 Nepal Synthesis report:Layout 1
- Report. Sustainability and equity aspects of total sanitation programmes.
- Nepal cover.pmd
- HEALTH IN. NEPAL. Status, Policies, Programs, and Issues.
- Implementation of the Brussels Programme of Action in Nepal.
Suggested News Resources
- Maoists return to power in Nepal
- Ending two weeks of uncertainty, Baburam Bhattarai, vice chairman of Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist), was on Sunday elected Nepal's 35th prime minister.
- Nepal's parliament elects deputy leader of former Maoist rebels as new prime
- By AP, KATMANDU, Nepal — Nepal's parliament elects deputy leader of former Maoist rebels as new prime minister. Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
- Maoist leader Bhattarai elected Nepal''s new PM
- PTI | 07:08 PM,Aug 28,2011 The CPN-UML, the third largest party, has decided to back Nepali Congress leader Poudyal.
- Towering target for Nepal's tiniest teen
- The 18-year-old goodwill ambassador for the Nepal Tourism Board is in Malaysia for the first time. “I am the shortest man from the highest mountain (Mount Everest) in the world.
- Nepal indigenous group enforces strike to demand constitution
- Markets remained shut in city centres and public vehicles stayed off the streets during the strike called by Tamsaling Nepal Rastriya Dal.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nepal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nepal (नेपाल officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked sovereign state located in South Asia.
- Nepal Travel Information and Travel Guide - Lonely Planet
- Mar 9, 2011 Nepal tourism and travel information including facts, maps, history, culture, transport and weather in Nepal.
- Official site of Nepal Tourism Board. Offers a business and resource directory with information on nature, culture and tourism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskarmic connections
john jacob jingleheimer schmidt
proper name causal theory of names
halloween mischief night
dream symbol opossum
meaning of dreams about sea of glass