A selection of articles related to nepeta.
Original articles from our library related to the Nepeta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nepeta.
- Catnip: Correspondences
- Nepeta cataria Folk Names: Cat, Catmint, Catnep, Catnup, Cat's Wort, Field Balm, Nepeta, Nip Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Bast Power: Cat Magic, Love, Beauty, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Ground Ivy: Correspondences
- Nepeta glechoma Folk Names: Alehoof, Cat's Foot, Gill-Go-Over-The-Ground, Haymaids, Hedgemaids, Lizzy-Run-Up-The-Hedge, Robin-Run-In-The-Hedge, Tunhoof Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Divination...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Nepeta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nepeta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Six fascinating facts about catnip — the feline drug that can be good for humans
- The plant we call catnip is technically named Nepeta Cataria, native to Europe and Asia (though spread elsewhere), and closely related to mint.
- Science from away: foiling Zika
- The paper goes on to report testing the essential oil of the catnip plant (Nepeta Cateria) against a wide range of insects therefore discovering its powerful repellent properties.
- No, Coyotes Don't Get High—But These Animals Do
- Steiner hypothesized in a 1995 research paper that the dolphins were consuming minute amounts of tetrodotoxin to get high. Domestic Cat. Garfield had his lasagna, but most house cats prefer the effects of catnip (Nepeta cataria).
- Give your stressed-out kitty a bag of feline fun
- The feline attractant in the catnip plant, Nepeta cataria (it's in the same family as mint), is known for turning Fluffy into a stoner cat who rolls around on the ground and rubs up against things while she's licking and chewing the leaves.
- Four new plant introductions in Brewin Dolphin's Chelsea garden
- Another newcomer, Nepeta x faassenii 'Crystal Cloud', sports very pale lilac flowers, unusual for the species. The plant is compact, neat and bushy with an upright habit.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbell prime
xenon flash lamp output spectrum
club foot ponseti method
kumbh mela rituals of kumbh mela
abidjan geography and neighbourhoods
ateneo de zamboanga