A selection of articles related to nepeta.
Original articles from our library related to the Nepeta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nepeta.
- Catnip: Correspondences
- Nepeta cataria Folk Names: Cat, Catmint, Catnep, Catnup, Cat's Wort, Field Balm, Nepeta, Nip Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Bast Power: Cat Magic, Love, Beauty, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Ground Ivy: Correspondences
- Nepeta glechoma Folk Names: Alehoof, Cat's Foot, Gill-Go-Over-The-Ground, Haymaids, Hedgemaids, Lizzy-Run-Up-The-Hedge, Robin-Run-In-The-Hedge, Tunhoof Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Divination...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Nepeta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nepeta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nepeta 'Walker's Low' - Perennial Plant Association
- Nepeta 'Walker's Low' is a member of the Lamiaceae, or mint the Faassenii Group of Nepeta.
- Hatch's Perennials: Nepeta to Ophiopogon
- Calamintha nepeta is also confused for obvious reasons of name and vaguely similar ns: probably the Calamintha nepeta cultivar of the same name.
- Biological Characteristics, Nutritional and Medicinal Value of Catnip
- “Linking Citizens of Louisiana with Opportunities for Success”. Biological Characteristics, Nutritional and Medicinal. Value of Catnip, Nepeta cataria.
- Biopesticides Registration Action Document for Refined Oil of Nepeta
- Aug 25, 2010 BIOPESTICIDES REGISTRATION ACTION DOCUMENT. Refined Oil of Nepeta cataria. [Hydrogenated Catmint Oil (HCO)].
Suggested News Resources
- Accenting rose gardens with the right shades of blue, gray or silver
- Catmint (Nepeta faassenii) foliage ranges from blue-gray to gray-green depending on the hybrid. Porcelain is a cultivar that is especially handsome, with blue leaves and blue flowers that persist most of the summer.
- Catnip Tea Is a Natural Sedative and Digestive Aid
- Catnip tea is made from the leaves and flowers of the common catnip plant, (nepeta cataria) a member of the mint family also known as catmint, catswort, and field balm. Catnip should easily be found in the herbal section of most health food stores.
- A beautiful place
- The perennials were Nepeta six hills giant which were still looking good. A plant we have at Sewerby which, to be honest doesn't look as good as it does at Newby Hall is Achillea Gold Plate, which was stunning – a mass of bright yellow flowers.
- Maine Gardener: Got no thyme?
- Another mixture was catnip, or Nepeta cataria, and yarrow, or Achillea millefolium. The catnip is said to excite cats and calm humans, and the mixture was designed to soothe fits.
- Garden Notes
- For better airflow, mounding plants such as nepeta may be cut back and plants such as phlox may have their lower leaves removed. Continue to remove dead outer leaves of daylilies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nepeta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nepeta is a genus of about 250 species of flowering plants in the family Lamiaceae.
- Nepeta Leijon - MS Paint Adventures Wiki - Adventures, characters
- Nepeta Leijon, also known by her Trollian handle, , is one of the Trolls. Her associated zodiac sign.
- Bluestone Perennials, Inc -- NEPETA Walker's Low
- NEPETA Walker's Low added to your cart! General Information: A low soft grey mat smothered with blossoms in summer.
- Catmints (Nepeta) are Easy Growing, Drought Hardy Garden
- Catmint (Nepeta) is extremely hardy, drought tolerant and virtually maintenance free. All this and nepeta repeat blooms sporadically throughout the summer.
- Nepeta or Catmint at Digging Dog | Nepeta racemosa, Nepeta x
- Nepeta or Catmint selections, including Nepeta racemosa, Nepeta x faassenii, & Nepeta reichenbachiana, available at Digging Dog Mail Order Nursery.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.