- n. 1. Divination from the state of the air or from atmospheric substances; also, forecasting changes in the weather.
- Jacob Smith
- Nephomancy A bridging scholion between Aeromantic and other forces, particularly Hydro- mancy.
- AN ANALYSIS OF CELESTIAL OMINA IN THE LIGHT OF
- Nephomancy (by clouds), Omphalomancy (by umbilical chords), Ophiomancy (by snakes),.
- Aeromancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aeromancy (from Greek aero, "air", and manteia, "divination") is divination conducted by interpreting atmospheric conditions.
- Nephomancy. Divination by clouds. It consists of prognostications taken from the color, position in the sky and shape of the cloud.
- Order of Nephomancy
- The spells of a nephomancer usually express themselves with the emission of wispy vapors, a faint hissing of steam, and a vaguely dusty sensation on the flesh .
- nephomancy - Wiktionary
- nephomancy (uncountable). Divination by use of the movement of Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- Nephomancy - The Encyclopedia of Divination
- Mar 31, 2010 Nephomancy. Nephomancy is form of divination that involves observing and interpreting the color, shape and position of clouds in the sky.
Nephomancy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nephomancy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesday of the dead beliefs and customs
rodimus prime animated series
georg elser the assassination attempt
dreaming of saint