A selection of articles related to nephrology therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Nephrology Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nephrology Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Nephrology Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nephrology Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nigeria: Expert - 1 in 10 Nigerians Suffer Chronic Kidney Disease
- A consultant nephrologist at the National Hospital, Abuja, Dr Habibu Galadanchi , made this known yesterday during a walk organised by the Nigerian Association of Nephrology to mark this year's World Kidney Day in Abuja.
- Transplant summit grapples with ways to improve living donation
- But if you want what many believe is the optimal therapy for kidney disease––a transplant––get in line. A selection committee is still making those decisions for you. And it is a tough job for the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS).
- ESAs and QoL: Patient Selection Matters
- Hello. This is Jeffrey Berns, editor-in-chief of Medscape Nephrology.
- World Kidney Day: spotlight on acute kidney injury in ICU patients
- The specific metabolic demands and complex acid-base disorders associated with AKI in combination with a spectacular evolution of renal replacement therapy and techniques gradually established critical care nephrology as an essential ICU subspeciality.
- Cells collected from preterm infants' urine may advance regenerative kidney repair
- “Preterm neonatal progenitor cells might represent a powerful tool to be used in cell therapy and regeneration of damaged kidneys,” said Arcolino, a PhD student in Dr. Levtchenko's lab.
Nephrology Therapy Topics
Related searchessleeping barber problem
dr williams pink pills for pale people
dream symbol destiny
tora tora tora