- How safe is your child from pediatric kidney conditions?
- Kidneys act as the body's sieve for garbage collection and disposal which happens in microscopic units called nephrons. It is here that the kidneys remove waste products and extra water from the food a ...
- Genomic Analyses Reveal Nine Molecular Subtypes of Renal Cell Carcinoma
- For instance, clear cell RCC samples had expression profiles that were most similar to those of cells from the glomerulus and proximal nephron, while chromophobe RCC samples were most similar to distal nephron cells. But clustering by DNA methylation ...
- Zero Ischemia LRATE May Produce Superior Outcomes in cT1a Renal Tumors
- A total of 89 patients with cT1a renal tumor scheduled for laparoscopic nephron-sparing surgery were enrolled: 44 patients were randomized to the LRATE group and 45 to the LPN group. The study's primary endpoint was change in glomerular filtration rate ...
- Survey58 50 per Cent of Kidney Patients in Telangana and Andhra Below 40 Years
- Kidney disease can develop through kidney stones, kidney cancer and cysts that affect the anatomical structure of the kidney, or diseases such as diabetes and hypertension that affect the nephrons directly, resulting in a decline of kidney function.
- Progenitor cells Promotion of nephron progenitor cell self-renewal
- BMP, FGF, and WNT signalling regulate self-renewal of nephron progenitor cells (NPCs). A molecular analysis by Muthukrishnan et al. to delineate these pathways found that BMP7 activates TAK1 and JNK, resulting in JUN phosphorylation, Myc and Ccnd1 ...
Nephron Glomerulus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nephron Glomerulus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.