- Nepotism is commonly understood to mean preference of any sort given to nepotism are contained in §1119 of Louisiana's Code of Governmental Ethics.
- Nepotism and sexism in peer-review
- Nepotism and sexism in peer-review.
- Nepotism Policy 1.25
- Nepotism. Policy 1.25.
- ANCSU to check nepotism, favoritism & injustice
- Jakhama | August 28 : The All Nagaland College Students' Union (ANCSU) has resolved to vehemently check on the nepotism, favoritism and injustices prevalent in the society.
- DC Council report faults Gray administration for “nepotism and cronyism”
- By Tim Craig, Mike DeBonis and Nikita Stewart, A special investigative committee formed by the DC Council concluded in a report released Tuesday that “nepotism and cronyism” in the hiring practices of Mayor Vincent C.
- Nepotism alive and well as one in three lands job through family members
- One in three Brits has landed a job through a friend or family member - proving that nepotism is alive and well in the British workplace, a study has shown.
- Democrats Slam Gov. Haley For Nepotism
- Democratic Chairman Dick Harpootlian said in a press conference Tuesday that though political nepotism is not a new concept, he blames the first-term Republican for overpaying young, under-qualified workers.
- DARPA Auditors Probe Nepotism, Corruption Allegations
- But now her climb to the top has been endangered by a financial scandal that has all the workings of a blockbuster -- allegations of nepotism, government corruption, and ethics violations. I.
- Nepotism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nepotism is favoritism granted to relatives or friends regardless of merit. The word nepotism is from the Latin word nepos, nepotis (m.
- Nepotism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- favoritism (as in appointment to a job) based on kinship. — nep·o·tis·tic \ˌne-pə- ˈtis-tik\ adjective.
- Is Nepotism So Bad? - Forbes.com
- Jun 20, 2009 It's a very touchy matter, and it can work wonders--or wreak havoc.
- Nepotism Demotivator® - The Original Demotivational Posters
- Nepotism Demotivator® - We promote family values here - almost as often as we promote family members.
Nepotism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nepotism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.