A selection of articles related to neptune.
Original articles from our library related to the Neptune. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neptune.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Conflated in many important ways to the Hellenic Poseidon, Neptune is nevertheless not a Sea God as such, but to the Roman mind came out of an agricultural background. He is watery in that he is a Patron of irrigation, and like Poseidon he is a Master of...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Planet: Neptune Sign: Pisces A strange characteristic of Neptune is that this gassy planet radiates trice as much warmth as it receives from the Sun; the planet gives himself away, analogous to the compassionate and self-sacrificing nature of Pisces. Lord...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Transiting Planets
- The transiting Planets are always affecting us whether we choose to be conscious of their influences or not. As they pass through the succeeding houses and signs, they make aspects to other transiting and natal Planets. When a transiting Planet squares or...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Neptune is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neptune books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neptune is the eighth planet from the sun and the one that's the farthest away. ( Pluto is Neptune is a cold, dark place that's the smallest of the gas giants.
- Son of Neptune preview! - Rick Riordan
- d • Hyperion Books new york. RICK RIORDAN the Son of. Neptune.
- Galileo's Observations of Neptune
- in 1612, over two centuries before Neptune was “officially” discovered. I am not a historian, and my discovery had little or no astronomical importance.
- Neptune's Restaurant
- Kids Chicken. Tenders. $6.
Suggested News Resources
- Sea lion rescued from Santa Cruz dies from gunshot wounds
- By Jessica M. Pasko firstname.lastname@example.org SAUSALITO -- King Neptune, the sea lion rescued last week from the Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf with a gunshot wound, has died.
- Mandatory evacuation for parts of Neptune City
- NEPTUNE CITY — The Office of Emergency Management has ordered a mandatory evacuation for flood zones and for low-lying areas by noon Saturday.
- Rescued Santa Cruz sea lion recovering from gunshot wound
- By Bay City News Service Marine Mammal Center/Contributed photo King Neptune, a 320-pound sea lion, is being treated for a gunshot wound at the Marine Mammal Center after he was rescued from the Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf last week.
- Officials: Preps in coastal towns smooth; storm-watchers asked to stay home
- In nearby Neptune City, where the community is below sea level, harsh rains can lead to flooding issues, Public Safety Director Ed Kirschenbaum said.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt performs Nirvana's 'Lithium' in Seattle concert
- At Seattle's Neptune Theater, JGL decided to indulge in some of the cities finest and display his musical skills.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neptune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in the Solar System.
- Neptune l Neptune facts, pictures and information.
- In Roman mythology Neptune (Greek: Poseidon) was the god of the Sea.
- Solar System Exploration: Planets: Neptune
- Jul 12, 2011 Voyager 2 captured this image of Neptune in 1989.
- Neptune is the outermost planet of the gas giants. It has an equatorial diameter of 49500 km. If Neptune were hollow, it could contain nearly 60 Earths.
- Neptune - Astronomy For Kids - KidsAstronomy.com
- Explains its name in Greek mythology and offers details about its gravity and its moons.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.