A selection of articles related to nerve endings.
Original articles from our library related to the Nerve Endings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nerve Endings.
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Nerve Endings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nerve Endings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The release of acetylcholine from nerve endings by graded
- The effect of brief depolarizations focally applied to a.
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF NERVE ENDINGS IN THE HUMAN FOETUS
- The histogenesis ofmotor and sensory nerve endings in the chick has been Nerve endings are perhaps best considered in relation to the organs inner- vated .
- Eyeball With Nerve Endings
- Eyeball With Nerve Endings. Designed by Regina Rioux Gonzalez. Materials: • DMC Size 8 Perle Cotton Thread (1 ball each color 1) –.
- Structural and Functional Specialization of A6 and C Fiber Free Nerve
- nerve endings can exhibit both structural and functional spe- cialization.
Suggested News Resources
- At the Movies: August 26
- It's definitely a scare fest, according to the New York Post's Kyle Smith, who wrote, “Don't Be Afraid of the Dark will turn your nerve endings to Popsicles.
- This is Not a Good ThingIs It?
- And where are your nerve endings in all of this? Would you feel it if you cut yourself? I guess that's a stupid assumption, you probably couldn't cut yourself if you had leathery skin like that.
- Strike Back Episode 3, Kill Zone: Recap and Review
- That the scene generates as much tension as it does, despite our too-cool meta-fictional assumptions, is a testament to how well the people behind Strike Back are carrying out their mission, which is putting our nerve endings through the ringer.
- Crittervision: Heat-seeking snakes
- These differ slightly among different snakes but are always a small dip containing a membrane that is packed with heat-sensitive nerve endings which act as infrared receptors.
- Shattered summer: Students face long recovery after scooter hit by alleged
- Her nerve endings are exposed. She's on a morphine drip, but she's still in a lot of pain," said Cody, a 56-year-old retired Army officer. "Amazingly enough, her face and head are OK.
Suggested Web Resources
- nerve ending - definition of nerve ending by the Free Online
- Noun, 1. nerve ending - the terminal structure of an axon that does not end at a synapse.
Nerve Endings Topics
great chain of being
asr shia islam
resurrection of the dead