A selection of articles related to nerve endings.
Original articles from our library related to the Nerve Endings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nerve Endings.
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Chalcedony Qtz. Red, orange, yellow, browns; solid, grounding. For stomach, colon, liver, spleen, kidneys, Xray/radiation. Moss: Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion and heals problems with the neck and back. Money & happiness spells. Centering. Bloodsugar,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
Nerve Endings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nerve Endings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- News of the Weird for March 13
- Seattle's ambitious Office of Arts & Culture has allocated $10,000 this year to pay a poet or writer to create a work while present on the city's Fremont Bridge drawbridge.
- Pass the Remote: What Are the Best and Worst Series Finales?
- But nailing endings can be very difficult, and sometimes series finales simply don't live up to expectations. Sometimes ... The show had the nerve to start things off with a soul-wrenching "goodbye" scene between Claire and her finally patched up family.
- Stanford doctors freeze migraine pain
- First, Ottestad uses an ultra-sound to probe the nerves and map the pain response. With the targets mapped, he applies the iovera needle to systematically deaden the nerve endings at each point.
- Options can ease variety of aches and pains
- (CNN) - We've all experienced these symptoms at some point: a terrible headache, stuffy nose and muscle aches. But which over the counter medicine works best? Brands like Tylenol are popular acetaminophens and are best used to ease pain, treat a ...
Nerve Endings Topics
the elements song
rabbi lionel blue
photolysis role in photosynthesis
jim carrey personal life
foozieh of egypt
knuckles the echidna abilities