A selection of articles related to nervous activity.
Original articles from our library related to the Nervous Activity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nervous Activity.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
Nervous Activity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nervous Activity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sympathetic nerve activity and neurotransmitter release in humans
- ÔburstsÕ of nerve activity synchronous with the heart Figure 1 Methods for measuring regional sympathetic nervous system activity in humans.
- Reduced Sympathetic Nervous Activity
- fore, measured fasting muscle sympathetic nerve activity.
- Autonomic nervous activity and lipid oxidation postexercise with
- Autonomic nervous activity and lipid oxidation postexercise with capsaicin in the humans. Ki Ok Shin, Nam Hwoeh Yeo and Sunghwun Kang ✉.
- Warren S. McCulloch & Walter H. Pitts: A Logical Calculus of the
- Page 1. Winter-Edition 2008 originally published in: Bulletin of Mathematical Biophysics, Vol. 5, 1943, p.
Suggested News Resources
- Turbo Charge Your Metabolism…
- “The mechanism isn't entirely clear, but they are stimulants, so perhaps increase nervous activity, making your body move more. Caffeine also alters our fuel use, so we burn fat for energy rather than glucose.” Make ours a double expresso, please!
Suggested Web Resources
- afferent nervous activity - definition of afferent nervous activity in the
- 2. something that so conducts, such as a fiber or nerve. af·fer·ent ( f r- nt).
- Increased Sympathetic Nervous Activity in Patients With
- Increased Sympathetic Nervous Activity in Patients With Nontraumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. S. Naredi, MD; G.
Nervous Activity Topics
william james sidis
civic united front party leadership
union blockade effectiveness