A selection of articles related to nervous disorders.
Original articles from our library related to the Nervous Disorders. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nervous Disorders.
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Planet: Uranus Sign: Aquarius Uranus is the only planet with a divergent rotation axis; in astrology Uranus is connected with renewal, moderation, revolution, originality, progressivity. The god of heaven and cosmos Uranus granted man the divine flame (electri...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Nervous Disorders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nervous Disorders books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neurological disorders: public health challenges - World Health
- 41 neurological disorders a public health approach. CHAPTER 3 in this chapter. 42 3.
- Anxiety Disorders In Children - ADAA
- disorder or you are concerned about your child's anxious behavior, the Anxiety Disorders Association of America. (ADAA) is here to help. In this booklet you will ...
- Understanding Anxiety Disorders and Effective - Practice Central
- What are the major kinds of anxiety disorders? There are several major types of anxiety disorders, each with its own characteristics. • People with generalized ...
- Anxiety Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety/Panic Disorder: Behavioral Description. Anxiety disorders, as their name implies, are disorders associated with excessive feelings of.
- Culture and the anxiety disorders: recommendations for - DSM-5
- cross-cultural limitations in DSM-IV-TR anxiety disorder criteria. Methods: ... universal applicability of the diagnostic criteria for six anxiety disorders.
Nervous Disorders Topics
hughes-ryan act history of the act
king city ontario demographics