- This Day in History – 4 Adar II/March 14
- When the family realized that the child was missing, they retraced their route and found a wolf hovering protectively over the infant, as if a special messenger had been sent from Heaven to guard this great neshamah.
- Purim celebrations planned for Palm Beach County
- The Neshamah Institute, an unaffiliated synagogue based in Boca Raton, is organizing a Purim Carnival and Family Fun Day where they say they are celebrating Purim — the Jewish holiday of courage and unity — by taking part in a day of giving to their ...
- What Happens After Death?
- The neshamah, or soul, becomes attached to the guf, the body, while yet in the womb. The Talmud (Niddah 30b) derives this from the verse in Iyov (29:3) “When He lit His candle over my head; by His light I would go through the darkness.
- 13 Reasons Why We Commemorate Yahrtzeits
- The Arizal in his Shaar HaKavanos writes that the Neshama's record is reviewed on the day of the Yarhrtzeit. Thus when the children do maasim tovim, learn Torah, say kaddish and do other Mitzvos, this atones for anything the Neshamah might have done.
- Thousands Attend Levayah of Harav Chaim Shlomo Leibowitz, zt”l
- “Reb Chaim Shlomo's entire guf became neshamah, and thus the neshamah had no reason to leave the guf, until, due to our aveiros,” bemoaned Harav Povarsky, “the Rosh Yeshivah was niftar.” Hagaon Harav Baruch Mordechai Ezrachi, shlita, Rosh ...
Neshamah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neshamah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestoothpaste history
brehon laws women and marriage
rush band history
nullification crisis end
jobab ben zerah