- Norristown native Mike Piazza inducted into National Baseball Hall of Fame
- VC: Orlando Cepeda, Nestor Chylak, Frank Selee. NL: “Smokey” Joe Williams. 1998 — BBWAA: Don Sutton.
- Baseball Hall of Fame Year-by-Year Inductees
- NL: Hilton Smith. 2000 — BBWAA: Carlton Fisk, Tony Perez. VC: Sparky Anderson, Bid McPhee.
- Guest Post: Who Punched the Delicatessen Man? The Yankees at the Copacabana
- On May 15, he threw a complete game shutout (called by Hall of Fame umpire Nestor Chylak) against the Athletics. This game had 5 hits, 1 walk and 3 strikeouts, complete opposites of the loss the week prior. The next start was yet another complete game ...
- The Optimist Heading into the NBA Finals
- Realizing that order could not be restored, umpire crew chief Nestor Chylak called the game a forfeit for Texas – right before he was struck by a rock attempting to flee the field. Cleveland sports fans are much more civilized these days.
Nestor Chylak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nestor Chylak books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nestor Chylak Topics
Related searchessymbolic action
local justice areas england
fantasy film history
the stratton story
kingfisher airlines in-flight service
eevee in the anime
list of famous koreans