- Baptism: Apostolic Teaching & Doctrinal Development
- Why not diversity on the nature of the godhead (Arians didn't emerge till the 4th century, Nestorianism in the 5th, and Monophysitism even later)? Why not allow all that diversity?
- The Download—Islam's Insane Concept of God
- Moreover it makes sense, since most of the heresies post pagan Rome, at least the important ones before Islam, were TRINITARIAN or CHRISTOLOGICAL in nature (Arianism, Monophysitism, Monothelyte, Nestorianism). So it makes sense that if things ...
- Debate on the Reactionary Group, “The Remnant”
- The Emperor Justinian, a Monophysite sympathizer with a Monophysite wife, suggested that a Council be convened to condemn Nestorianism, a long dead heresy which erred in the opposite Christological direction as Monophysitism. Furthermore, the ...
- Nestorianism as Heresy in the Early Church
- The early church heresy of Nestorianism was based on the idea that Jesus Christ has two distinct but united natures, human and divine. Nestorius of Antioch was consecrated as Bishop of Constantinople in A.D.
- God Become Baby
- Whatever Nestorius's own beliefs, Nestorianism poses the old Arian questions at a new level. For Nestorians, Mary cannot be theotokos because God isn't the kind of being who can be borne or born. Nestorians confess that Jesus is true God and true man, ...
Nestorianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nestorianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescoyote character in mythology
wodeyar curse on wodeyars
list of buddhist temples australia
anachronox patch 2 build 46